Sea Foam cleaner cleans diesel or gasoline fuel system. So, it’s safe for your vehicle. In fact, the more Sea Foam you add to the fuel, the better it cleans the inside of your ride.
How to Use Seafoam Fuel Injector Cleaner?
- Empty one bottle of IC5 Fuel Injector Cleaner to your fuel tank. A single bottle can treat up to 25 gallons.
- To get the best results, you should add it when the tank is low to take the most advantage of the cleaning concentration.
- It works with capless tanks and is safe for all gasoline fuel injection engine types.
Advantages of Seafoam Fuel Injector Cleaner?
- It cleans fuel injectors fast
- Helps in the restoration of lost power
- Aids in the recovery of lost MPG
Treatment Recommendations of Seafoam Injector Cleaner
You can use this often to get rid of rough idling, hard starts, and hesitations.
For the best results, you should add to every fuel tank fillings. That helps you maintain top engine performance.
ALSO SEE: How to Use STP Fuel Injector Cleaner?
How Long does it take for Seafoam to Clean Injectors?
It takes anywhere from 5 to 15 minutes for seafoam to soak into the deposit buildup.
Once the soakup is completed, restart the engine and oeprate/drive for 30 miles.
Sea Foam IC5 Injector Cleaner is majorly formulated to aid in the cleanup of fuel injectors and restore injector spray patters so as to enjoy better engine performance, and power.