For many of us, we don’t take run maintenance on our cars or bikes unless something goes wrong. You probably don’t need to be told that this is a bad idea. But, not everyone agrees. Let’s shpw you how you can maintain your car without breaking your bank.
How to Use Gumout Fuel Injector Cleaner
So, the gumout fuel cleaner comes in two variants – 60Oz and 120OZ
800001371 – 6oz
- Simply empty the content of the bottle into an almsot empty gasoline tank, the fill the tank with up to 21 gallons of gasoline.
- For best deep cleaning, do not refill tank until near empty.
- Use every 3,000 miles.
510108 – 12oz
- Add the whole bottle content to an almost emoty gasoline tank. Then refill the tank with up to 19 gallons of gasoline.
- For best results, avoid refilling the tank until almost empty.
- Since the product does not have alchohol, no harm will happen to your oxygen sensors or catalytic converters.
- It can be used with all oxygenated, unleaded, and reformulated gasolines.